Antill St, Hackett
The key build elements for this project were:
• A generous paved pathways using 600 x 400 Sandstone pavers, incorporating a ‘sawtooth’ pattern to add interest to the design;
• Re-using existing clay pavers to create edge to turf area;
• A sandstone feature wall/seat;
• Posts and cable to train climbers up to create ‘green screens’;
• Other work included new planting, mulch, lights and a fully automatic irrigation system.
Thanks Margy, and enjoy your new space! We’re looking forward to seeing this garden grow!
Paving | Stonework | Planting | Turfing | Irrigation | Posts & Climbers
Consultative throughout the process and open to last minute changes. Listens to clients and provides valuable advice and suggestions.” Jenna & Shane